1. Do you remember the popular CryptoKitties game? Its developer Dapper Labs is going to conquer the pinnacles of popularity again. The company announced the new blockchain release named Flow. The developers claim that the project will be much cooler than the Ethereum blockchain. If they are encroaching on Ethereum's sacred reputation, it should be something truly incredible.
2. The TON (Telegram Open Network) project will be officially launched next month. In the meantime, you can check the test version of the network.
3. Release after release: Pundi X is going to present the Blok on Blok blockchain smartphone. The gadget contains a Function X blockchain for data processing. There will also be a whole set of interchangeable parts for those who do not like the product design. It is like Lego, but better.
4. Blockstack is the first cryptocurrency company that has managed to carry out a token sale with the approval of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result of the ICO, the startup raised $23 million. The firm itself is developing an ecosystem of applications on its own blockchain — Stacks.
5. US Senators have asked the Libra Association to have the Chinese yuan withdrawn from the reserve before the release of the stablecoin. Thus, Libra will be pegged to the Euro, the US and Singapore Dollars, Yen, and the British Pound.
6. Ethereum Classic has successfully released the Atlantis hard fork. The upgrade should improve blockchain compatibility with the Ethereum network.
WTFBit Media writes about blockchain and emerging technologies in a simple way, with humor. We also work with diverse clients helping them effectively deliver the message to their audience.